sweeeeet stuffs

This is my belated BrisStyle Market purchases post. I've been wanting to share some of the wonderful things I bought from my fellow BrisStyle team members, so here they are. Some being little gifts, and some being for me. There was so much more that I wanted to take home but unfortunately my budget wouldn't allow it. Thankfully there will be another market on 5th December. And I aim to be much more cashed up by then!

Firstly I wanted to thank the ever so lovely Miriam from Bubbachenille for these gorgeous goodies that I won on her recent 100th blog post celebration giveaway. Miriam kindly brought them along to the market and gave them to me as soon as I arrived. Already my day was off to a super good start! Thanks Miriam xo


Handmade gift tags, a beautiful notebook and the cutest and most cuddly little heat bag I've ever seen!


Cute as buttons...um...Buttons by Kitty Boo Boo, Handmade Book by Jellygnite (I have quite a collection of Ali's books now), Vintage Sheep/Duck Brooch by Ruby2GoGo and Danger Bunny Notebook by Scampsville


Hand-stitched Brooch by Edward and Lilly, Gift Card (which I'm thinking of framing) by Hot Toffee, Small Gift Card Set by Flight Industries and a Ninja (for my ninja obsessed little nephew) by Wicked Child Designs


This is the bag I took along with me. The talented sister duo Bec and Jade from Beckybean had a range of their coffee bags available at the market and as I'd already bought the one above prior to the market I had to restrain myself from buying another. The girls source original coffee bean sacks and transform them into very cool market totes. The coffee pictured above didn't come with the bag. Here is where I buy my beans.

A fun day was had by all at the market. I was one of the helpers on the BrisStyle promo table and I enjoyed hanging out with Benita, Trish and Amanda. Just for the record Amanda, I didn't really steal your cupcake.

Comments

Somebody had a fun day shopping! And eating (stealing ;) cupcakes!
simone said…
Nice purchases and giveaway prize. I didn't see any of those cute ninjas at the market. Must check out that shop now! So will you have a stall at the next market Harriet? Hope you will :)
Anonymous said…
I was expecting to see pictures of the coffee & chocolate fair you mentioned in your last post. Good thing you shared that coffee bag photo to satisfy my caffeine cravings! That bag is so cool! I really do need to explore my local markets.
keiren said…
I bet your nephew will love his ninja toy!!! What is it with nephews and ninja obsessions anyway? My nephew is exactly the same. It's all robots & ninjas!
Sarah said…
Lovely purchases-especially the Ninja! Love the bag too.
Monica said…
These are really gorgeous things. I love the buttons.
XUE said…
You won goodies recently too?!!! See I got to hang out with you & MK even more so that some luck will rub off on me!
Hey Harriet said…
Simone ~ Stall? Not sure. Maybe :)

Hope you snag yourself a cute ninja! If Teneale doesn't currently have any in her shop just send her a convo letting her know you'd like one. Thanks for dropping by!
bubbachenille said…
You are very welcome, Thank you for reading my blog! Glad you like the mini heat pack too !
Gabbi said…
Such lovely things! I especially like that bag at the end... looks sturdy and cute and ecco-friendly I'm sure. :)
Martha said…
What fun! Can I go with you next time? I love the coffee bean bag especially, but everything is wonderful! :-)
Oliver Maria said…
Lovely finds! Hope your danger bunny notebook is useful for future handmade shopping lists ;)

x Olivia
aka Scampsville
Maggie May said…
the edward and lily are so sweet
Gemma Wiseman said…
Your market adventure sounds wonderful! Aren't they fascinating places to wander? Especially adore that coffee bag!
Sam said…
I love a good shop too! It IS theraputic I'm sure of it!! You got some real goodies here Tracy - I wish I could have magically materialised there at the market for a couple of hours!! P.S. Just my luck - your gorgeous gorgeous photos arrived this morning in my PO Box!! ( They are stunning by the way!!!) So sorry about all that! Blog post to follow! I'll hang onto the second and the double and cook up an ingenious plan for them!! Hope you're having a lovely week! XX
Victoria said…
You did good my dear! Lovely, cute and fun items. That coffee tote of yours is perfection!
Unknown said…
I love such places..though I hardly come across such over here, I think I'll break my piggy bank buying way too many stuff - needed or not. You sure had lots of fun..and I am wishing I could be there. Big congrats on winning the giveaway...you lucky duck you!! It's Wednesday...counting down to weekend woopee :P
Well i was going to say 'those buttons are cute as buttons' but you pretty much beat me to it. Love the brooch as well. So many beautiful things. Lucky you! :)
Ali said…
Wow! you sure did do some shopping Tracy!! I'm very envious, didn't seem to be much time for my shopping ;)
I especially love Sally's cards - I saw them and loved them, but in the craziness of the day, never got back to her stall :(
Ooooh shopping!!!! You shop well :0)
Tizzalicious said…
There's too much cuteness in this post! I love it all!
That IS some sweeeet stuff:} Hot Toffee's little girl is awfully quirky and cute. And I love Ali's little book. And the heat bag (lucky girl!) and the buttons and brooch and...everything is soooo cute!!
I'm glad you had such a fun day. Wish I had been there to enjoy it with you all:D
So many amazing purchases. I don't know how you will give any of them away! I would want to keep them all:)
Sam said…
Hey Tracy (as opposed to Hey Harriet!) I've tagged you, if you feel so inclined! :)
Hot Fudge said…
Love your shopping treasures, Tracy. Just as well you already had your coffee bean bag, because I snaffled up one on the day as a gift for my daughter and I would have hated to have to fight you off for it!
What a nice time you had and some fine purchases too..Coffee bag is really cute..nothing like a good cup of coffee..
Have a good week.
Shannon said…
That market tote is SO COOL!! Looks like you brought home some goodies, for sure!
cabin + cub said…
Wow! Looks you had a super shopping day! That coffee bean bag is super cute, and it must smell nice too.... oh juts looking at it makes me want to get a cup of coffee now! ;)
What a lovely bag!
bobbie said…
A good thing I couldn't make it to this market. If I had, I would have spent a fortune. these are the kind of thing I just love and can't resist.
robin. said…
it would appear by all your wonderful finds, you did have a great day. love the coffee tote. thanks for sharing!!!
annette said…
what a wonderful collection, you have, you must come away from those markets with so much inspiration - not that you need any, but you know what i mean :0) Some extremely talented people down there. tfs. A:0)
Teneale said…
Hi Tracey !!

Hope your nephew liked his ninja! There'll be plenty more coming to the Morningside Festival. Gosh all those goodies you grabbed look wonderful :D

xo Teneale
Teneale said…
ps I stole Amanda's cupcake and it was delicious ;D
Tracy said…
Soooo many goodies, Tracy...Thanks for sharing, and for all the terrific links! Happy Day :o)((HUGS))
lyptis said…
Hey, thats a lovely post!
Didnt know u were in Brisbane or did i?!

Anyways, its great to see so many wonderful creations of creative people.

Btw, ur avatar is funny, i used to like seagulls, coz 'the sea' and they are kindof graceful and stuff, lately i find them really annoying and abit aggro, ur avatar reminds me why i used to like them, coz they can be so cheeky and funny!;)