almost summer...


Spring Hill Bed & Breakfast


Summer Siesta!

Above are a couple of older photos found in the archives that I've newly added to my Etsy shop in celebration of Summer! We're now in the final days of spring and if the heat of the last couple weeks is any indication of what's in store for summer it's going to be an absolute scorcher! But hey, that's life in Queensland! It suits me just fine as I'm not one to cope terribly well in cold climates.


I've just started making some of my photos available on redbubble (hence the little slideshow above). My photos can be purchased through redbubble in a range of sizes and with all kinds of options such as: matted, mounted, gallery canvas wraps, framed, greeting cards, and there's even a calendar. As redbubble handles all of the printing and processing of the orders I have to upload the original high resolution images which is taking quite some time so it could be a little while before I have everything available on there. So if you've had your eye on one of my photos on Etsy or elsewhere and you've been wanting it in a larger size just let me know and I'll make it available for you on redbubble pronto.

The lovely Rhianne of the awesome blog For The Easily Distracted is currently hosting a Christmas giveaway where you can win four of my prints. If you'd like to enter head on over HERE. The winner will be drawn on Friday 2nd December.

In other news I was saddened to hear of the passing of one the cinema greats on Twitter this morning. Yes, strangely that's where I hear all my news! Director Ken Russell is no longer with us, but he sure did leave an amazing body of work behind for us to appreciate and enjoy well into the future. I'll leave you with this youtube clip of The Lair of the White Worm trailer. This film would most likely be considered quite low-brow in comparison to the majority of his other films but it sure is a hoot! If you've not seen it, try seeking it out. It's an entertaining riot!