into the trees...


The week started off rather foggy. Not quite as foggy as my photo depicts. I exaggerated the fogginess somewhat with a little bit of tweaking...


A pair of abandoned shoes at a jetty. Waiting for the owner to reclaim them.


Glass onion. I've since transplanted this to the garden as I think it will have a better chance of survival being in the dirt. It was a silly and fun experiment.


I have a serious addiction to Greek Shortbread. These beauties I bought from the mid-week Jan Powers Farmers Market in the city. Boy oh boy they were good!


Recently I purchased this delightful little Instagram bag online from meemanan on Etsy and it arrived in the post this week. Hurrah! I absolutely adore it!


Sweet Sunday. A perfect end to the week! Hope everyone had a lovely week!

... a bit of a random mish-mash of the week that was ...