Shadow Shot Sunday #96

Howdy! The Shadow Gallery collages feature a selection of photos from participants from last Sunday. If you’d like to join in SSS, please do. How? Shoot a shadow, post it on your blog on Sunday (or close to Sunday), then add your link to Mr Linky, and visit other players. First-time participants are required to click here for further info before submitting links. Thanks heaps and I hope you enjoy all the shadows!

Shadow Gallery


The Shooters:
1. Paz'sNewYorkMinute 2. SaraChapman 3. Brenda 4. Sam 5. Kacey 6. MyCamera'sEye 7. Shannara 8. Sylvia 9. Patti V


The Shooters:
1. John 2. Gerald-AckworthBorn 3. MagicalMysticalTeacher 4. Jen 5. Angie-WA 6. MOO 7. ReachBeyondLimits 8. Toby 9. MittVattenhal


The Shooters:
1. EvelynHoward 2. Vicki-IN 3. Sherrie 4. Birgitta 5. Rajesh 6. Stine 7. PhotoPhase 8.ldh 9. Carin

Here's my Shadow Shot Sunday #96


Some bikes parked under the shade of a big tree outside the Qld Art Gallery

I'm moving house!

I drafted and scheduled this post earlier in the week due to moving this weekend. By the time this publishes my computer will be packed up and I'll have no internet access. I'll continue having no internet access for longer than first expected due to some issues with relocating my broadband connection to my new home. It's one of the disadvantages to moving to a remote little bay island in the middle of nowhere. The decision to move to this new location was based on the advantages outweighting the disadvantages. But right at this present time I can't remember what any of the advantages were. Hopefully they'll come flooding back to me once the move is over and I've settled in and everything is working as it should be. I've also scheduled a couple of SSS posts to publish over the next two Sundays in case I'm still without internet access. Hopefully I'll be up and running again sooner than that but I like to be prepared. As much as I appreciate comments, I've disabled them for the time being due to not being able to read them or respond to anything or visit blogs for a little while. Take care everybody. Keep shooting those shadows. And I hope to be back soon. xo

Happy Sunday!