Now onto the shadows! Three Shadow Gallery collages this week featuring a photo from each participant from last Sunday and a few from the archives to round out the numbers. If you’d like to participate in Shadow Shot Sunday, please do! How? Shoot a shadow, post it on your blog on Sunday (or close to Sunday), add your link to the Mr Linky gadget at the bottom of the post, and visit other players. Have fun!
Shadow Gallery - The Answer My Friend, is Blowin' in the Wind... The Answer Is.
1. Gingerbread 2. EmBelISH 3. AboutNewYork 4. TheSmallThings 5. GalleryJuana 6. SummerKitchenGirls 7. HouseInMarrakesh 8. Paz'sNewYorkMinute 9. Charlie&Grace
Shadow Gallery - Significant Fish. In Memory of Dude. Coz Dude is Dead (for Giddy Jax)
1. Aimer 2. BubbleBabbles 3. Fog&Thistle 4. RosebudCollection 5. LaVieEstBelle 6. HeyHarriet 7. Lisa'sRetroStyle 8. GreyscaleTerritory 9. GiddyJax
Shadow Gallery - Such an Oh-So-PURRfect Day with a little Ray of Sun-Sluggie
1. AnnetteHanigan 2. LaVieEstBelle 3. SweetRepose 4. SpittingInk 5. HighDesertDiva 6. LongIslandDayPhoto 7. NakedLady 8. RichiesInspirationalDesigns 9. Bobbityboo
Here's my Shadow Shot Sunday #21
Some broken and abandoned chairs I found at the southern end of the Southbank boardwalk. I'm glad I stumbled upon these shadows earlier in the week because there are no shadows lurking about this weekend. It's been a rainy and miserable one so far. A handy little hint for shadow shooters: Snap your shadows whenever you see them and keep them stored away handy for a rainy day. A rainy Sunday!
Gemma from Greyscale Territory gave me a very cool award last Sunday. Gemma has an awesome and inspirational blog and she is one of the most prolific bloggers I know! Gemma’s gorgeous collection of photos and poetry always makes visiting her blog such a delight. Thanks ever so much Gemma! xo
The rules in receiving this award are to share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things that you do not support. Rules. Eeeeek! My dog Sophie has been wanting to contribute in some way to my blog so I’m giving her an opportunity to do so now. So I’m leaving the remainder of this post in Sophie’s capable hands…er...paws. Thanks Soph! Now don’t forget to hit the publish button when you are done. Ciao!
THINGS I VALUE:
1. My dinner bowl. Especially when it’s full!
2. Long afternoon walks in the park.
3. The lady next door who gives me treats over the fence.
4. Cheese! Cheese! Cheese! In all its varieties!
5. The designated doggie beach at Nudgee
6. My person. I love her very much!
THINGS I DO NOT SUPPORT:
1. Cats believing that they’re superior to dogs! Grrr!
2. Bindies and other assorted prickles in the park
3. Idiots smashing glass in public places where I may walk.
4. Winter because I resemble a tubby ninja turtle in my silly coat.
5. Cruelty to my kind or any living creature (even cats!)
6. Stereotyping! I’m a Staffy but I do NOT have an aggressive nature
My person didn’t leave instructions about who to pass this award along to, so I’m giving it to all Shadow Shot Sunday players. I think she would be happy with me doing that! My person will be back next Sunday for SSS. There will be no weekday posting this week because her regular weekday post day coincides with her birthday and she will be too focussed on consuming as much cake as she possibly can. Piglet that she is! Hope she shares some cake with me! So, until next SSS, have a wonderful week ahead. Happy Sunday!
|1. Giddy Jax|
2. Bubble Babble
9. High Desert Diva
|11. Sweet Repose|
13. Fog and Thistle
14. Paz's New York Minute
15. The Summer Kitchen Girls
16. Long Island Daily Photo
18. Spitting Image Glenn
22. Lisa's RetroStyle
23. Naked Lady
24. Alissa Baptista
25. Toni @ Hoosier Roots
26. Michelle Pendergrass
27. Sara Chapman
28. Gallery Juana